We take your privacy seriously because after all our service is about your identity. Therefore we will never share your email address with any other party because we hate spam as much as you do. That's all there is to it.
That said you should be aware that all the information about yourself that you decide to make available on your personal profile is out there in the public domain. That also means that people or institutions who you might not want to deal with can view this information. So really think about what you want to share before you publish it.
What we expect of you
In short, we trust you to be a responsible user of our service. That means that we expect you not to abuse the site in any way. We think you know what we mean.
The following examples are the kinds of behaviour that are not appreciated by us or the other users of RealMee:
- RealMee is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. If this describes one of the items on your personal profile don't post it on RealMee.
- Don't post content (eg. photos, videos, soundbites) illustrating dangerous or illegal acts
- Graphic violence is not allowed. Your personal profile shouldn't show pictures or videos or any other medium of someone getting hurt, attacked, or humiliated.
- Respect copyright. Only upload content that you made or content of others only if they use a Creative Commons license that allows you to do so.
- It's your profile and we encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view on their personal profiles. But we don't permit hate speech which contains slurs or the malicious use of stereotypes intended to attack or demean a particular gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or nationality.
- Don't try to cheat the system. No gamed thumbnails, malicious scripts, or creating dummy accounts that do things a human wouldn't do.
You may not like everything you see. Some of the content here may actually offend you. If that is the case please use our feedback form on the site or send us an email at info-at-realmee-dot-com and we'll have a look at it. If we find it is inappropriate as well we will cancel that users account.
That's it, have fun with the service!
The RealMee Team